Sunday, April 15, 2007

4/7/07- It stands for Generation of Alerternative People... I think

we all decided that we needed a girls nite and decided to go to the Witches Brew

Nancy's sister Nicole joined us the two of them together = silly squared. We tried to figure out what wGAP stands for Nancy proclaims that its Gangster and Proud, I said Generation of Alternative People. I think we're to lazy to actually look it up and find out what it really means

Nancy's hadn't seen Nicole in a while and almost made her head pop off





Theh Beach Boys were playing, so dancing was guaranteed, best part of the night Nancy and I talking about the Hawaii 5-0 theme song and then it coming on 3 mins. later Brain Twin powers activate! Form of the Hawaii 5-0 theme song!

Nicole attacks her whipped cream

Mickey tries to be all bohemian and sip peppermint tea

Nicole tries to put the moves on Nancy, she's said it many times before, "Nancy, I can't help it you bring out the rapist in me"

We called it an early night but not before showing everyone the crazy bus.




It doesnt get more gangsta than this.

1 comment:

Billy said...

sorry that I missed this. It seemed like you guys had fun.