Saturday, August 18, 2007

8/17-I slipped and busted my Guggenheimen

I overslept at my cousins on Friday morning, but of course one can say fate played its hand b/c who do I see on the 2 train, but my bestie of 17 yrs Stephanie D.
I met w/ Mickey after whoring myself out to WCBS-FM for a couple of hours, we went to Virgin to kill some time.


We made a stop @ Starbucks, where this lady dropped her sweater, when I returned it to her she didn't thank me, I could've cared less; but Mickey got pissed and started saying how rude that was to not thank me and then she turns to the woman's daughter who was probably 8 year-old and said "You know your mother's very rude and she's a whore too." Like Dionne Warwick said, "That's what friends are for."
We met up with The Camacho sistahs and decided to go the Guggenheim, Nancy and Nicole brought their cousin Carina along, and we decided to add to the corruption of a minor for the evening.


The sun finally came out after a crazy little downpour

How could you be mad at a face like this

There's no photography allowed above ground level, that didn't stop me or the other hundreds of people from snapping, heehee






Apparently they have a night when they have a DJ come in, I can totally see that

This was one of my favorites

I couldnt take a pic of this @ the museum, This is Dumstrut a claymation video by Nathalie Djurberg , another one of my favorites it was just weird which is why I loved it


See we can make art too


its just a water fountain




This at the top level, which was just all chaos, I really liked this one, I want to know what the Antiverse looks like, its probably super chaotic

while all the suckers were going to find out that the top level was closed we hopped on the elevator down, and decided that we'd go to BBQs near Nicoles new place by Central Park

Nancy told the waiter that it was Carina's birthday, so they brought their version of cake to the table: cornbread w/ whipped cream on top

Oh hay its my john

No comments: