Friday, January 25, 2008

I count all day like a clock on the wall

So I finally got a job, part-time, but its money so I can't complain, and since I had to stop working as a student aid at the library last Tuesday, and don't start my job til Monday I have spent the last week and a half in a similar state of boredom that I encountered Dec. 24-Jan. 4th, with the occasional hanging out with the usual suspects. So let me welcome you to my daily scheduled activities from Jan. 16-now prepare to be bored to no end
Wake up to Golden Girls on Lifetime @ 9

Followed by Frasier

while I work on the scarf that I've been slowly knitting for myself
I hate Will & Grace, so I change the channel once Frasier's over and then debate whether or not I should watch Gilmore Girls knowing that its the same episode they showed yesterday at 5pm, I end up watching whatever's on Bravo! unless its that Housewives show cuz I'm not having that.
noon to 1:30pm involve hardcore channel surfing until they rerun last nights Charlie Rose

I zone out from 2:30-3 until Scrubs comes on

Wash. Rinse and Repeat. I watch Golden Girls again at 4.
5pm Gilmore Girls

6pm BBC News!!!!! then the Nightly Business Report.
7pm go back and forth between The Newshour with Jim Lehrer and Scrubs

8pm -12am is a combination of whatever happens to be on that I can tolerate, Ugly Betty, No Reservations (if you don't watch this show, you need to, like right now)

Rob& Big, Psych, Law & Order (any of them) Project Runway, Make Me a Supermodel, The Daily show and the Colbert Report. I also find some time to work out while watching all of this crap.
12 am
Frasier and Shin Chan

Then once again: Golden Girls
I then knit again for a half hour, attempt to read some of the Bhagavad Gita, and then listen to the BBC World News until I fall asleep. Wow I'm a loser! I can't wait to start work on Monday

No comments: