Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My love she throws me like a rubber ball

The movie The Sweetest Thing came out about 6 years ago, and I have to admit that when I first saw it, I actually really liked it (there I've shamed myself) maybe it was because I was still in high school and didn't know any better. Yes, I thought it was funny despite Cameron Diaz (who I'm not a really a fan of), but I guess it was Christina Applegate and Selma Blair (who should've had more scenes and was butchered by Photoshop on the DVD cover {for realz look that ish up} in my opinion) who made the movie for me. One thing I've been obsessed with was the blue ring that Cameron's character, Christina was sporting throughout the whole movie (yes you read correctly I've been obsessed with a ring for about 6 years, I'm a girl, sue me)


Well last week while perusing Tinkerbell, the cheap-o accessory store at my mall I stumbled upon this...


"It came to me, my own, my love... my... preciousssss."
~Gollum (duh!) Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings


No comments: