skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Only Thing Worth Thanking Her For
So today as I enjoyed my snow day and did my occasional narcissistic (well not really just for that but to protect my good name on the interwebz, I'd like to keep my job, cause times are rough, thank you very much) Google search of my name long and short form. I found something interesting, Jessica Simpson has a shoe named after me! Well the first half of my name anyway, but since I don't have a common name to begin with I think this is pretty cool.
Ladies and gents I present the Carsi, I think I'm gonna buy these just based on principle.

Jessica Simpson Carsi
It's awesome, can I sue to get any profits from sales, just wondering.
2 comments:
sue that bitch!!
pah ahhahah! that is jokes to buy those rather ugly shoes just for name sake. butyou have a pretty name! not like my borin, common around teh world, Rachel. nothing is ever called the Rachel. CHA!
and yes that is me. The Sneaker Bandit. I think i like this name alot and will keep it thank u!
Post a Comment