I know her character on Gossip Girl Vanessa gets a lot of shit for being annoying and not being able to keep her mouth shut, but I seriously can't help but like Jessica Szohr (probably b/c she's the closest to being "ethnic" on the show) and her style off the show. Sure she has the occasional red carpet mis-step but it's her regular,walking around outfits that I love. This look w/ co-star and boyfriend (are they still dating?) Ed Westwick from earlier this year is probably my favorite so far it's just really laid back and simple.
here she is discussing her style choices with Nylon Magazine:
I'm just a geeky girl who's in a constant state of daydreaming. People who don't know me call me quiet; but around friends and family I'm anything but. I love adventures, laughing, crazy people, books, fashion, art, music, reading, writing,taking pictures, my cousins, observing ppl, blah blah blah. Who cares.
1 comment:
she is way, way too hot for him.
Post a Comment