Wednesday, February 3, 2010

She's Out of Control

Thanks for keeping my family and all those effected by the earthquake in your prayers. Luckily much of my family is fine, just trying to get on their feet. Although my family has been lucky enough to not have been seriously injured, I'm still definitely depressed thinking about so many others who haven't been so lucky. I've definitely been trying to distract myself in anyway possible especially with tv, books, movies, whatever...
I don't know why, but I'm sitting here at work procrastinating because, I'm working with dusty old books (I work in a library, boring) and the 1989 movie She's Out of Control popped into my head. It's definitely another one that I watched whenever it was on Ch. 11 as a kid.


This movie starred Tony Danza and Ami Dolenz, (who happens to be the daughter of Mickey Dolenz from the Monkees) dealt with the dad who just couldn't accept that his little girl was now a woman. I'm definitely thinking about renting it, to bask in the memories

No comments: