Monday, October 29, 2007

10/29/2007- Doctor, doctor, can’t you see I’m burning, burning. Oh doctor, doctor, is this love I’m feeling?

I haven't slept yet cuz I'm actually trying to get work done early, so that I don't short-circuit and go crazy come Wednesday. Dr. Robert Rey from E!'s Dr. 90210, is on HSN right now selling "shapewear" aka girdles and shit. and it's super creepy. I just thought that I should be sharing this with the public cuz it's just wierd.

the host and the model were super uncomfortable. He couldn't stop touching the model's asses and talking about how he specializes in the Brazilian butt lift, and is so lucky to see some top celebrities and models naked in his office. "I'm Brazilian I just love butts" I swear he said that

Oh and Tory Spelling has officially spiralled into F-List status, she too is hawking her own line of jewelery for HSN, she will never be Suzanne Somers

What is the world coming to?

No comments: