Sunday, November 18, 2007

11/18/2007-This house is so warm it's on fiyah!

So Jojo and Matt are officially Long Island residents, and lots of Axinn's finest came out to celebrate the couple's moving into their oh so cute new apartment.
When I got there Nancypants, Marie and Rich, and Marilyn were already sitting around enjoying the atmosphere.

Seeing Public Safety out of their brown uniforms is so weird!

Nancy was busting a move, but when I broke out the camera she got all shy

We busted out the Wii remotes cuz all the menz were watching football

Matt got so excited about dessert being served

Jolene was killing us with her spares and strikes, damn her and her bowling skillz

Even Marie got in on the Wii action

lol love Jojo's expression.

I actualy doing the best I'd ever done at bowling virtual or in reality and Nancy decides to play baseball which I suck at

Showing off Mickey gift, a chromed out serving platter

We passed around Marilyn's gift of teh cranberry-mango scented candle

Unwrapping Deb and Tom's gift...


a brand new hand mixer, for those chocolate chip pancakes
Nancy and I show off our gift, the hot coffee table from Ikea

1 comment:

Billy said...

Ah, I missed Wii bowling! Damn it! lol