Monday, December 17, 2007

12/15/2007-All eyes on the calendar

So I've finally turned 22 and I feel no different. The only thing that I got from my birthday wishlist was a party, but really thats all I needed!


Reunited and it feels so good, Nancy and Nicole haven't seen each other since around June, and my how the tables have turned cuz Nicole now brings out Nancy's inner rapist

Of course Super Smash Bros. was played


Look at that concentration, it didnt help much cuz lets be honest Nancy sucks at Smash and I can say that cuz I too suck at Smash; plus we're brain twins



Mickey finally brought her new gentleman caller Nigel to meet Billy and everyone else, their cuteness is sickening

We cracked open my birthday present from Mickey and toasted to my birthday

My little Puerto Rican elf, stuffed her face and transformed into a chipmunk

Mickey explained the story of how the guy behind the counter at Carvel kept saying "DJ? DJ? You want DJ?

Behind the scenes before everyone sang Happy Birthday to me, Nicole was such an Italian housewife, compulsively cleaning everything and yelling at Billy about his cleaning habits.

Forgot the candles, oh well let's just pretend.

I wished really hard and cut the 1st slice. I can't say it or else it won't come true.

I was beginning my hot messness yet again, thank you Pinot and Bacardi


Mickey and Dee, deep in conversation as Nigel slams it on Smash

The veggie platters that Nicole and I got went fast, except for the celery. Sorry cel you gets no love, not even with onion dip.

Billy's dad was getting rid of what he considered "shitty wine", there is no such thing in my vocabulary

The soon to be graduates.


I was at my worse here, but managed to photograph ok, mostly because i had Billy propping me up. Awesome party, i love my friends!!!!!!

No comments: