Friday, December 28, 2007

No Pictures so I give you 1000 words instead

I've graduated and have nothing to do, I lack in interesting pics so this is the best i can do for now.

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Nick and Norah's Infinte Playlist, its ok so far

WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
12:34am EST
WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
its green with blue swirls, i really want a new one.
FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
I love scrabble, i'm a word nerd
FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
It was Nylon for a while but Missbehave is beginning to edge them out
BABIES?
I've never really been into babies, or the idea of having them myself, i dont see why ppl fawn over them so much.
FAVOURITE SMELL?
chalk or the smell of rain
WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
depression
FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING?
more sleep please
HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
If I'm close to it I usually let it ring twice before answering.
FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Genevieve for a girl. Ivan for a boy
FAVOURITE COLOUR?
pretty much anything in the blue and purple families
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE?
Friendship.
FAVOURITE FOODS?
chocolate, grilled chicken, sharp cheddar, broccoli
IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I think I could be a kickass drummer.
DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
No, but then again I'm still in the middle of a long hiatus of learning to drive.

SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
currently with the crab Nancy got me at Ikea, but usually i dont
WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
I don't have a car. When (or if!) I pass my test, I'll probably be one of my parents cars
WHO IS THE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My grandparents.
FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Soco and lime
WHAT'S IN THE BOOT OF YOUR CAR?
I don't have a car...
DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes.
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Fashion designer/linguist I dont really have any drawing skills, but I'm considering going back to school for the linguistics thing
EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
No, I'm trying to work on that.
GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
Half empty.
FAVOURITE MOVIE?
its a toss up between Amelie and Shopgirl
DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
yes.
WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
A box of old clothes, old magazines and Dreamphone
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST AMBITION?
To be really successful and have fun while doing so
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS?
I have a short temper, and don't cope well with failure.
IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Bora Bora
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
im a tshirt and jeans girl
BEACH, MOUNTAINS OR CITY?
City.
TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
Technology.
COMEDY OR HORROR?
Comedy.
FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
eyes
FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
When I come home from school and just crash for a little
THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Belle and Sebastian Dear Catastrophe Waitress
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
just my back otherwise, I'm not sure I'd enjoy being massaged at all.
WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Strong in mind.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
7:30-8am during school time. its been later and later since graduation
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN ITEM?
the one touch can opener
WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
close minded people
WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Sports car.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
I'm on the fence about that one.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Autumn
IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
bend time and space
DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Nope.
CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Nope. I have shit coordination.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Thursday
WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Sushi.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SOAP?
olay w/ shea butter.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL?
Roast chicken w/ broccoli and corn, simple i know
IF YOU COULD TAKE A VACATION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Indonesia

No comments: