
Whatever happened to David Lascher? Best known as Ted from Hey Dude! (classic Nickelodeon FTW)
I especially remember him as Blossom's boyfriend Vinny ( I remember how big a deal it was when Blossom was trying to decide whether or not to give it up to him.)
I totally didn't know that Blossom got put on DVD earlier this year, gonna need to add the to my wishlist.
He also went on to play Josh on the first season of the tv version of Clueless (I'm not ashamed to say I used to watch that show religiously, ok I'm a little ashamed)
1 comment:
my hearthrob of this genre was totally Macaulay Culkin which i am not ashamed to admit because he is still as awesome as ever.
also 'memba Sam from "Clarissa Explains it All"? He wasn't my dreamboat but i knew a lot of girls that loved him.
Post a Comment