So I'm way late on this but, since people are still kinda buzzing about Cassie's drastic cut, I thought it'd be fitting; it's obvious some ofThese Cool Girlswere her inspiration. She's still gorgeous.
it is very punk and i love it. i love how she and kanye and oodles others are breaking those stereotypes of what hip hop, rock, pop ect is "supossed" to be
I'm just a geeky girl who's in a constant state of daydreaming. People who don't know me call me quiet; but around friends and family I'm anything but. I love adventures, laughing, crazy people, books, fashion, art, music, reading, writing,taking pictures, my cousins, observing ppl, blah blah blah. Who cares.
1 comment:
it is very punk and i love it. i love how she and kanye and oodles others are breaking those stereotypes of what hip hop, rock, pop ect is "supossed" to be
Post a Comment