Clash of the Titans (best and worst use of stop motion in a feature film, I use to watch this so much as a kid on the weekends, and now there's word of a remake coming out next year :-P) and finally, finally; If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor by Bruce Campbell. ( I <3 Bruce Campbell in a major way and always will)
Monday, May 4, 2009
Blerdasaurus Rex
It's weird that it's now ok to be a Blerd (Black Nerd for those not in the know) I've never been ashamed of it but thanks to Kanye, Cudi, and other various rappers, etc.. in the spotlight, it's not a big deal. which is why I felt no shame in geeking out when I got my recent Amazon order in the mail today...
Clash of the Titans (best and worst use of stop motion in a feature film, I use to watch this so much as a kid on the weekends, and now there's word of a remake coming out next year :-P) and finally, finally; If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor by Bruce Campbell. ( I <3 Bruce Campbell in a major way and always will)
Clash of the Titans (best and worst use of stop motion in a feature film, I use to watch this so much as a kid on the weekends, and now there's word of a remake coming out next year :-P) and finally, finally; If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor by Bruce Campbell. ( I <3 Bruce Campbell in a major way and always will)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment