Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bat For Lashes

Last Saturday I made a trip to Williamsburg to see Bat For Lashes at the Music Hall of Williamsburg. Really great show, her style is pretty great.

[Source]



Surprisingly enough even though I was up on the mezzanine area I got to peep the set list, Glass, Daniel, What's a Girl to Do, Prescilla, Sarah... I could go on and on those are my favorites.


Setting up, there were a lot of cool lighting effects and stage props and what not...







She performed barefoot and was just really vibing out with her band, I love her style and her striped jumper was super cute.



Bat For Lashes- Sleep Alone from Carsi on Vimeo.






My favorite song off her first album Fur & Gold is Sarah, hands down. (I was right next to the speakers so the videos loud :-/)

Bat For Lashes- Sarah from Carsi on Vimeo.





Bat For Lashes- The Wizard from Carsi on Vimeo.

No comments: