Friday, July 31, 2009

Since I'm always on a roll

with my childhood tv nostalgia here comes another one especially for all of those who grew up in the New York Tri-State area.

Steampipe Alley.



Youtube is super lame and won't allow embedding of the intro so here's the link

Steampipe Alley Intro

and one of the skits; Steampipe Alley: Dream Date Game

If you're a Sex and the City fan you'd recognize that Mario Cantone aka Anthony Marentino, Charlotte's interior decorator and main gay; was the former host of this Sunday morning show. (and yes I am aware of the irony of a gay man hosting a show called Steampipe Alley hehehoho (eyeroll) )
it was always on after I got home from Sunday mass along with the Munsters Today which was the late 80-early 90s spin on the Tv classic, it was recently put up on Hulu



Go watch The Munsters Today on Hulu

1 comment:

Billy said...

I REMEMBER BOTH THOSE SHOWS!!!

I want to watch them again now. Wasn't My Secret Identity and Another World on right after them too?