skip to main | skip to sidebar

If You Do, It's Because I Saiso

I geek out on a regular basis

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Be Mine!


ASOS | ASOS CURVE Music Note Knitted Jumper at ASOS
Posted by Carsi at 11:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Eternal Daydreamer

Eternal Daydreamer

About Me

My photo
Carsi
I'm just a geeky girl who's in a constant state of daydreaming. People who don't know me call me quiet; but around friends and family I'm anything but. I love adventures, laughing, crazy people, books, fashion, art, music, reading, writing,taking pictures, my cousins, observing ppl, blah blah blah. Who cares.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Gizmodo
    I’ll Be Honest, I’ve Always Wanted a PC Like the Microsoft Surface Laptop Ultra
    59 minutes ago
  • Oh No They Didn't!
    Vanity Fair puts Sam Altman on the cover
    3 hours ago
  • Jezebel
    I Rebuke This Comeback in the Name of Rattails
    1 year ago
  • STREET BONERS and TV CARNAGE
    STREET CARNAGE IS DEAD
    8 years ago
  • The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
    Breaking Down Barriers in Sexual and Reproductive Health Reporting in Africa
    10 years ago
  • slacker chic.
    My New Book, "Sex, Murder and the Three of Us" is on Sale NOW!
    14 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (17)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Be Mine!
      • Life=Complete pt.2
      • Life=Complete
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (116)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (77)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (31)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)

Fish

Last.FM: Currently listening

Human Calendar