Friday, July 16, 2010

Life=Complete pt.2

So last week I met the wonderful Gabi from Young,Fat, and Fabulous at the YFF Conference Meet&Greet last week; as well as many other amazing plus-size fashion bloggers ( I'll be covering that in another post really soon) So in addition to organizing a really amazing event, Gabi is also in the running to be MTV's first Twitter Jockey. Her latest challenge is to get as many celebrities as possible to follow her (@Gabifresh)

I suggested the gorgeous Amber Rose. My best friend Mickey recently met her at Russsell Simmons' 4th of July party! (she knew someone, who knew someone haha) This isn't the first time someone in her family met her, last year her sister met her at a club and Amber invited her to sit and chat; I heard that she's really sweet and down to earth (don't let the bitch face fool you)




How cool is that? I hope I'm not more boring than usual on Twitter, haha.

1 comment:

Mrs. M. said...

i am so jealous and hating you hard at the moment!!!! I didn't even know she had a twitter! Hot goddess bitch of the century!!!!
I'm sorry, just having an Amgasm right now. Ambot is the second in command queen of my universe.