So I really like asymmetry and angles in a lot of things, one of those, being hair. That's why I've spent the past 2 weeks staring my dad's clippers; tempted to pick them up and do away with about 1/4 to 1/2 of my hair on one side, but I'm pretty sure it would look really stupid on me because I have a big head, unlike these cool girls:
love the one-sided do....i've been planning on going for it...i just thought that maintaining the trend might be a bitch! thanx for this though....cool interviews!
I'm just a geeky girl who's in a constant state of daydreaming. People who don't know me call me quiet; but around friends and family I'm anything but. I love adventures, laughing, crazy people, books, fashion, art, music, reading, writing,taking pictures, my cousins, observing ppl, blah blah blah. Who cares.
2 comments:
love the one-sided do....i've been planning on going for it...i just thought that maintaining the trend might be a bitch!
thanx for this though....cool interviews!
i say do it!
Post a Comment