Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If I laugh its cause my tears ran dry, my sense of humor is my alibi


Things currently concerning me:

Will Kudu put out another album????
Kudu-Boom Boom


When will I return to a normal sleeping pattern: depression= insomnia (I was gonna try to be cool and shit and embed Green Day's [remember when they were actually decent like 13 yrs ago, yeah I'm dating myself I don't care] 'Insomniac' but the internet and Youtube have failed me and I'm much to lazy to really dig today) during the week, and sleeping 9-14 hrs a day on the weekend; waking up @ 3:30 pm on a Sunday is never cool. I fail at life.

Why I haven't I done anything to stop the headache I've had since leaving work?

Will I mutate because I was walking home today while they were spraying for mosquitoes????

Why is Brooke Shields doing Volkswagen commercials?




I should've been born a decade earlier, just so I could watch Jem during its original run, Thank God for the internet.


Oh yeah and when will TvLand add Perfect Strangers to their lineup????

No comments: