
My word of the day on my iGoogle page today was:
immolate: to kill or destroy, often by fire.
Could you please use it in a sentence?
Why of course!
I would like to immolate the driver of the 5:55 N71 from Hempstead to Sunrise Mall. It's not my fault you drive a bus for a living, don't be an asshole to me just because my brand new Metrocard was fucking up, so calm down and let me get change from someone, because yeah I know "just because your card isn't reading doesn't mean you get to ride for free" So thank you for adding to my already shitty day, I should've thrown my fucking iced coffee in ur face! Go DIAF you prick!
3 comments:
Carsi, you're hysterical.
what's hysterical is the fact that I used the same card the very next day with no problems whatsoever. I hope I get that driver again, just to tell him how much of a jerk he is
I think being a bus driver is punishment enough
Post a Comment