So people have been annoying the crap out of me most of the week, for various reasons; which has got me feeling very 90s 'alt' (as Hipster Runoff would say) female singer this week, which I consider an improvement over the amount of Spank Rock I've been listening to and the gutter brain that comes as a result of that. So its been ranging from Hole, No Doubt, and PJ Harvey. Who knows maybe next week I'll move to another extreme, Female rappers? or Riot Grrl stuff , there's so much to decide on.
I miss Courtney Love's old nose.
Hole- Violet
I remember the first time I saw No Doubt, they were playing on Mtv Spring Break (remember when that was like a 2 week event, that was cool and exciting?)
and I thought 'Who is she, she's so cool' I hadn't heard anything like it so it completely refreshing and I've been a fan ever since.
No Doubt- Just a Girl
PJ Harvey-Dress Polly Jean is good almost anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment