The Clash- Should I Stay or Should I Go
So once again it's come to this. I can't speak (or write) my mind without it being considered an assault, this is why I stopped writing on Myspace (because Information Travels Faster, "I intentionally wrote it (my final post) out to be an illegible mess.") it was getting personal and people felt the need to share and judge. I stuck with this because it was easy to get superficial and lately have found myself easing up on things, but apparently it's not supposed to go this way. I've spent too much of my time, smiling and nodding, agreeing, and yes-ing people to the point of which they feel as though they know me. Just like my horoscope analysis (yes I'm a nerd who believes in astrology) said "She can face conflicts in life due to a projection of character that doesn't match what is on the inside. Misrepresentation of the self is frequent. She must strive to understand how others perceive her and work on presenting a more accurate persona to the world, or she will rub people the wrong way or feel unrecognized and misunderstood."
And now that I've said what I feel I need to say. Read about Sarah Morrison's Brush with Meth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment