Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All I want to do is graduate from high school, go to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die.

In case you've been living under a rock for the past year, Vampires are back in style. So much so that Gawker Media has launched BloodCopy

among its many blogs, to satisfy people's cravings for all things blood-lusty, and undead. It's also cool to see that they've taken a step further with their marketing and are featuring vampire-centric ads on the page. I'm just wondering how long this will last?
I've seen a couple episodes of True Blood and not gonna lie, I like it, and looking forward to catching up before the next season starts next week.



In relation to that Twilight mania is still afoot, especially with the release of sneak peeks from the MTv Movie Awards.
It seems that more normal people are getting into it, which is tempting, I'm curious and considering reading the series, mostly to see what the big deal is (I'm kinda cringing,) I guess seeing normal girls like Yoshi, BetseyJ
and the rest of the WhattheForks?! crew is making it ok and showing that you're not required to be a screaming 13 yr-old in order to enjoy this series. The blog is a lot of fun and the group's pics from their trip to Vancouver to see the set and some of the stars this past April, were really cute and looked like a lot of fun. Now I wanna take a trip out of town, sigh...

No comments: