Saturday, June 13, 2009

Awesome!!!!

Whoa I won something... So earlier this week I was doing my usual blog reading, and one of my favorite blogs Some Notes on a Napkin written by Jaclyn Johnson (who's got some of the sickest Photoshop skills I've ever seen) was giving away a really beautiful Ann Taylor Coral necklace, I entered and just found out I won :-) A great big Thank You to Jaclyn, and much luck on her move to Los Angeles this week, can't wait to get it in the mail :-)

3 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

oh my gosh Ann Taylor sent me that a couple of weeks ago and it has become one of my absolute favorite things. It's even more gorgemous in person and the last i checked they didn't even sell the coral version to the public yet. Congrats on your win. it's the perfect accessory.

Jaclyn Johnson said...

hey sweetie! Send me your address to jaclynjohnsonr@gmail.com and I will send ASAP!!

:)

Dorgus said...

Congratulation!!! Thats awesome