Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh I Guess They Do kinda Look a Like...

A couple celebrity look-alikes...



Natasha Khan Shannyn Sossaman

I see some similarities between them and I think they're both awesome and have great individual styles. Shannyn made The Rules of Attraction, slightly bearable to watch (and I don't care that she named her kid Audio Science, either)


Also Bat For Lashes, just released the video for the single, Pearl's Dream :-)


Pitchfork just put up a really great interview with Natasha Khan up the other day. I'm still listening to Two Suns almost once a day, and just found out that Bat For Lashes is coming back to New York in August. Hmmm, think I'm gonna have to go that show...



Morrissey Bruce Campbell

Love them both <3.
It was Billy that pointed out that Morrissey and Bruce Campbell are starting to look alike, I think it has to do with their taste in clothing and jewelery, (pinky rings, anyone?) and their middle-aged man swagger. Although, I could never imagine Morrissey in some of the Hawaiian prints that Bruce rocks for his character Sam Axe (ex-Navy Seal) on Burn Notice.




2 comments:

Billy said...

The funny thing is, it was a picture of Morrissey with his shirt off that made me think he looked like Bruce Campbell. Though it would be awesome if Morrissey wore Hawaiian shirts.

And you know who also looks like the girl from Bat For Lashes? The girl from Bow Wow Wow.

Mrs. M. said...

i love Shannyn. Did you see her Wristcutters: A Love Story? If you have Time Warner it's on Free Movies on Demand. I think you'd really like it!