Thursday, June 11, 2009

Enter the Magical World...

This is probably hands down, one of my favorite pictures of Nicole Richie. She looks so chill and laid back, and she's decked out in Disney Coutoure by Kidada Jones (aka Rashida's older sister).
I've been lusting after the Magic Castle Necklace
for the past year and a half and now I've finally mustered up enough $$$ to just go ahead and buy it. (That and it was down to the last one left in stock at Fred Flare.)


I've also been stalking the latest collection on Karmaloop, and it's insana-bananas. In past collections Kidada has used Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, and lots of other Disney movies, as inspiration. The latest collection is based on Pochahontas, LOVE!!!



The Bow & Arrow Earrings


The Dream Catcher Necklace



[Source]

The Head Dress Ring
[Source]

I'm really feeling these pieces, gonna need to adjust my budget to get these soon, hope they don't all get snatched up...
I remember my mom taking me and one of my best friends out to see Pochahontas the day it came out. Ahh memories...

More of the Kidada Jones for Disney Couture, available @ Karmaloop

1 comment:

Dorgus said...

ooooo magical!! When is the premiere of designs by Madame Carsi